The Nationwide Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass Series
Senior Pass Cost Increase
Find out about the pass that is senior what the present modifications suggest for your needs, and exactly how the excess funds benefit the nationwide areas.
Manish Mamtani, Acadia Nationwide Park, 2017 Share the knowledge Picture Contest Grand Prize Winner.
- Expense: $80 pass that is annual
- Readily available for: everybody else
- Just how to buy:
- Face-to-face at a recreation that is federal (see PDF list of federal fun sites that issue passes),
- By phone at: 888-ASK USGS (1-888-275-8747), expansion 3 (Hours of procedure are: 8 am to 4 pm time that is mountain
- Online—Buy now through the USGS shop!
- Often Asked questions regarding the Interagency Annual Pass (USGS site)
Manish Mamtani, 2017 Share the knowledge Picture Contest Grand Prize Winner
Complimentary Annual Pass for U.S. Military
- Price: Free pass that is annual
- Designed for: Current U.S. military users and dependents within the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard along with Reserve and National Guard people.
- Just how to get: face-to-face at a recreation that is federal (see PDF list of federal fun web internet sites that issue passes) by showing a typical Access Card (CAC) or armed forces ID (Form 1173).
- Often Asked questions regarding the pass that is annual U.S. Military (USGS site)
Great Sand Dunes Nationwide Park, Colorado/Patrick Myers, NPS
Yearly Grade that is 4th Pass
- Expense: Free (valid for the length for the 4th grade college 12 months although the following summer (September-August)
- Readily available for: U.S. 4th graders (including home-schooled and free-choice learners a decade of age) by having a legitimate every kid outside paper pass
- Just how to get:
- Paper passes can be had by going to the each Kid Outdoors internet site and may be exchanged for the annual Grade that is 4th Pass federal fun web web sites that charge Entrance or Standard Amenity fees (Day Use charge) (see PDF list of federal fun web web web sites that problem passes).
- Digital type of the paper pass (such as for example on smart phones or pills) won’t be accepted to change for the annual Grade that is 4th Pass.
- Extra information:
- Educators can be included! Discover more at the each Kid Outdoors site.
- Extra information regarding the yearly 4th Grade Pass (USGS internet site)
Life Senior Pass – Yellowstone National Park/Lori Wilkinson
2019 Annual Senior Pass – Acadia nationwide Park/Manish Mamtani, 2017 Share the ability Photo Contest
- $80 Lifetime Senior Pass
- $20 annual pass that is senior
- Readily available for: U.S. residents or permanent res >There is a cost that is additional of10 for passes purchased online or by mail.Seemore information about modifications towards the Senior Pass.
- The Senior Pass might provide a 50 per cent discount on some amenity costs charged for facilities and solutions such as for example camping, swimming, watercraft launch, and specific interpretive solutions.
- The Senior Pass generally speaking does NOT address or reduce unique activity license costs or costs charged by concessioners.
- Golden Age Passports are no longer offered. Nonetheless, these passes will still be honored based on the conditions for the pass.
- Usually Asked questions regarding the Interagency Senior Pass (USGS site)
Steven Koehler, Yellowstone Nationwide Park
- Expense: complimentary (see note in “how to have” for lots more details)
- Available for: U.S. residents or permanent disabilities. Candidates must definitely provide paperwork of permanent impairment and residency or citizenship.
- Just how to get:
- Face-to-face at a federal entertainment website (see PDF list of federal entertainment internet web sites that problem passes)
- Through the mail by using this form (PDF).
- NOTE: the price of getting an Access move across the mail is $10 for processing the applying (the pass is free).
- Extra information:
- The Access Pass may possibly provide a 50 per cent discount on some amenity costs charged for facilities and solutions such as for instance camping, swimming, ship launching, and specific services that are interpretive.
- The Access Pass generally speaking does NOT address or reduce recreation that is special costs or charges charged by concessioners.
- Golden Access Passports are not any longer sold. But, these passes will still be honored based on the conditions of this pass.
- Often Asked questions regarding the Interagency Access Pass (USGS web site)
Manish Mamtani, 2017 Share the ability Photo Contest Grand Prize Winner
- Expense: Free
- Readily available for: Volunteers with 250 solution hours with federal agencies that be involved in the Interagency Pass system
- Contact your local recreation that is federal to learn more about volunteer opportunities or see Volunteer.gov.
These six agencies be involved in the Interagency Pass Program:
To learn more concerning the terms utilized (as an example, “non-commercial automobile” or “pass owner,” see Pass Program Definitions regarding the USGS site.
You are able to see a summary of all recreation that is federal (PDF), including nationwide areas, in which the passes are given.